페이지 정보작성자 KorCom 작성일17-05-25 14:15
KorCom Porter Novelli is currently looking for an intern to join our Digital Communication Group.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, motivated team player enthusiastic to gain first-hand experience in the global public relations campaign.
TITLE: Intern (Digital Communication Group)
Internship period : half year
- Global communication with overseas media and campaign participants under the direction of Account Executive
- Creating and maintaining documentations on the campaign
- Conducting research
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with a professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
Compensation: The selected interns will have real work experience, learn from savvy PR professionals, and will be paid monthly salary equivalent to 1,300,000 Korean won with social insurance.
Are you interested? Please submit your application letter and resume (both English and Korean) by email to email@example.com no later than June 2nd, 2017. The qualified applicants will be invited for an interview.
*Please note that interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis (first-come-first-serve), so we encourage you to apply at the earliest.
Candidates are expected to be/have:
College students or graduates (any majors will be considered)
Bilingual in Korean and English preferred
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interests in global l public relations campaign
Excellent at MS office skill
- Previous digital agency or media experience preferred
- Knowledge/experience/interest in interior design, architecture, or lighting is a plus
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.